Here are three new (to me) albums I’ve liked recently. They aren’t the “three best albums of the past however many years” or anything like that. Just three albums I liked.
- Turkey Dinner by Pinky Pinky
- Elizabeth Moen (self-titled)
- In League With Dragons by The Mountain Goats
Here are my five favorite albums of all time (not necessarily in order):
- The Wall, by Pink Floyd
- Horrorscope, by Eve 6
- Flood, by They Might Be Giants
- Abbey Road, by The Beatles
- American Idiot, by Green Day
What are yours?